Wednesday, April 13, 2011

The show must go onn.

This project has been soooooo much fun. I've had so much fun going to all the filming sessions. I can't wait to watch the movie!!! I've had a great time taking pictures, and uploading them. I loved making a flickr for all the pictures. I'll definetly be posting more pictures on the page, so keep checking up on them. I'll probably still update this blog. But anyways, THIS HAS BEEN SO MUCH FUN. I can't wait to see how it all turns out. This has been such a great expierence for me. Working with all of you has been so great. We had a few minor set backs here and there, but we still did a great job. I can't wait to watch the movie. Ahhhhh. The project has gone by so fast. I don't want it to end!!! I've had so much fun. :) I really don't want to write a reserch essay. All the projects we've done in this class so far  have been ahhhmazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment