Saturday, April 9, 2011

Almost done with filming!!!!!!

I went to the filming sessions, on Saturday April 2, and on Wednesday April 6. The filming for the most part was really great, until we hit a minor weak spot, and had to re-film. I'm still really excited. I think so far the filming is going great.  Everyone's doing great. On Saturday were filming the last scene!!!!! Then were having a party which should be pretty fun. Our last day of filming will be on Monday. This project has been so great. The pictures I've taken are being uploaded now, and they should be fully updated by tomorrow. I started taking a lot of pictures during the filming, so it's almost like a behind the scene thing. This project has been by far the most fun project. I really can't wait to see the finished product. :))

No comments:

Post a Comment