Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Act 1 Scenes 5-4

Last night from 5-8 I was joined the students in charge of act 1 to be an extra in the movie. It was SO much fun, and I even got extra credit for being there. I will deffinetaly be joining the other acts to be part of the movie making process. I took multiple pictures throughout the night to upload to my website. So far this project if such a blast, creating the blog, and making websites is really cool. I also love taking pictures, but that's just half the fun. All the freshman english students are great people, and really fun to work with. I really enjoyed being part of the movie, and I plan on being an extra a few more times. Once again I can't wait to see the outcome of the movie. I think were going to do great. Even if it doesn't turn out how we wanted it to, were still having a great time. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment